Welcome to Dr. Neskovic
Your Family Doctor in Burbank
If you have a medical condition that needs more specialized care, your doctor will go over it together with you
- We do draw blood in our office free of charge for Medicare and PPO patients, but for HMO patients and other patients there is a cost of $30 for blood drawing.
- We also do electrocardiogram in our office, and it is usually covered with all insurances, and cost for electrocardiogram without insurance is $120.
- The cost for a New patient visit without health insurance is $150, and follow-up visits without insurance are $75.
- We also do give B12 shots and B complex shots and cost is $20 per shot, and we usually recommend four weekly shots, and for that, you do not need to see Doctor.
- Cortisone injection is covered with insurers, but for cash patients price for joint or lower back cortisone injection is $120
- There is a charge of $60 for filling out and signing any forms.
- Flu Vaccine is paid by your insurance for patients who are 65 years and older, but for younger patient Flu Vaccine cost is $30
- Dr. Neskovic just wrote his New Book: FAMILY DOCTOR- From Yugoslavian physician to American MD, and you can purchase this book in our office for $10
Alzheimer’s disease starts with greater memory loss and other cognitive difficulties. Problems can include wandering, getting lost and more.
Excessive Worry, Sleep Disturbance, Panic Attacks, Nausea and Vomiting, Muscle Tension, Flashbacks, Social Anxiety, Stage Fright. These can be treated.
Arthritis symptoms include pain, joint inflammation, and swelling. Get the facts on arthritis diet, treatment, and medications
Is a common an chronic (long-term) lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways.