OUR MISSION: Is to share God's love with our community by promoting healing and wellness for the whole person. 'We are Enthusiastic, Happy and Knowledgeable to help our patients get healthy and well and stay well!' We value: The compassionate healing ministry of Jesus The human dignity and individuality of patients, their families and our employees Excellence in clinical care, medical technology and service quality Teamwork and collaboration with physicians, employees and community Absolute integrity in all relationships and dealings.
- The human dignity and individuality of patients, their families, and our employees.
- Excellence in clinical care, medical technology and service quality..
- Teamwork and collaboration with physicians, employees, and community.
- Absolute integrity in all relationships and dealings.
- Responsible resource management.
Medicine is his lifelong passion and he is Board Certified in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. He believes in modern Western Medicine, and also in holistic approach to health and to Eastern Medicine. He is also studying Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture at Emperor's College in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Neskovic is happily married for the last 27 years and he has two sons, ages 24 and 22. He enjoys healthy living and mountaineering and he conquered Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Reiner, Mount Shasta, Mount Ararat, and many other mountains. Dr. Neskovic is also skiing instructor, tai chi instructor, and he loves skateboarding.